Need help with your hotel’s financial or operational performance?
Regardless of the size of your property, there are always opportunities and threats that can be solved by thorough internal hotel auditing. With Xotels´ fully integrated and hands-on methodology, we cover everything from lacking financial performance, operational efficiency, or unnoticed fraud and malpractice going on at your property.
By emphasizing on both financial health as well as operational excellence, we stand out by offering an integrated financial and operational audit and implementation process. In this way, we ensure no steps are missed in between the initial evaluation and execution of optimizations, avoiding any issues later on when it comes to financial and operational compliance as well as profitability.
According to our client’s interests, we enhance your property’s value by being on top of all processes across all departments. After a full review, our reporting focuses on a tight set of previously developed parameters established to keep cost down whilst keeping operational efficiency high.
Auditing Opportunities for Your Hotel
- F&B (service standards and kitchen efficiency)
- Room Division quality (front office, guest relations, room service, housekeeping, laundry)
- Health, hygiene and safety audits
- Guest experience audit (mystery guest services)
- Quality management of facilities and hotel classification standards compliance
- SOP development
- Financial Audit
- Labor cost
- Overall financial performance
- Audit against fraud and malpractice (cash handling, theft, accounting malpractice)
- Waste and energy management (sustainability)
- Food and rooms cost management
- Accounting and administrative processes (cash-flow, accounts receivable, flow-through)
- HR (payroll, people management, communication)
- System / IT efficiency (PMS, CRS, Revenue Management Processes and Systems)
- Maintenance management
What are the Benefits of our Hotel Audits
- Ensure service quality and efficiency
- Forecasts provide elevated cost anticipation and control
- Become more agile with higher planning and efficient processes
- Compliance to all international standards and certification
- Identify weaknesses and strengths
- Continued support and development of your hotel business
- Minimize risk against fraud and malpractice
- Easily digestible reporting and other tools for deeper insights
Bring in the experts to start turning around your hotel business now.
Contact us for more information and guidance on where your hotel requires financial auditing and operational process optimization.