Customer Support Executive for our Hotel Scienz Revenue Management Solution
About Hotel Scienz
Hotel Scienz is a demand based revenue management solution for hotels. The comprehensive revenue management technology is built by Xotels, based on best hotel industry practices.
Our solution provides a proven methodology to hotel revenue management through advanced algorithms and machine learning, which highlight demand trends, to support your daily rate decisions and revenue management strategy.
For our growing international portfolio of technology clients we are looking for a driven, ambitious, passionate individual to join our Support Team.
Customer Support Executive for Hotel Scienz, Revenue Management Solution
Mission of the Role
Significantly improve the adoption and usage of the company's products by customers through the setup of accounts, assistance with 3rd party interface management, as well as the development and delivery of customized training and coaching programs.
- Business Development Manager
- Head of Support
Core Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead the implementation process of company’s products. Manage hotel partner integrations following the sales, and transition the customers to a successful product on-boarding
- Product testing. Ensure a smooth product launch
- Conduct customer training programs over the internet/telephone or in person appropriate to the customers' business requirements
- Provide day to day support to individual clients and chains
- Create, develop and maintain training programs related to the usage of the company's products
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales, Business Development Managers and other Customer Support staff to identify common usage issues. Develop training material and programs to address these issues
- Work with Product Management to identify, define and document frequently requested product enhancements and assist in roll out of new products
- Work with Product Management on revenue management product strategy and long term vision
- Analyse and understand business requirements and issues
- Deliver bespoke training and advice to address these issues
- Provide in-house training to the Customer Support and other departments (if needed) to ensure that the customers are being appropriately supported in the usage of company's tools
- Identify knowledge gaps. Develop and deliver training programs to address knowledge gaps
- Work with the Head of Support to identify and deliver customer development projects
- Work closely with Sales, Business Development Managers and Customer Support to create and maintain a win-win relationship with new and current customers
- Constantly update internal system (e.g. CRM) with training, conversation and coaching information
Experience & Qualifications
- College Degree (BAC + 3) and/or a minimum of 3 years work experience in international hotel, travel or hospitality suppliers ideally in a sales or revenue management environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required
- Working knowledge with hotel distribution, revenue management solutions or hotel management systems is required
- Working knowledge in the field of hotel revenue management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic
- Proficient in English
- Proficiency in another European language desired but not required
- Must be EU Citizen or in possession Spanish work visa
- Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Is an honest, trustworthy, valued team member who is actively involved in achieving team objectives.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to company's business success.
- Technical Competence: Uses technical / job knowledge and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad based business knowledge, to meet and exceed job requirements / customer expectations.
- Communication: Deliver exceptional written and verbal communication incorporating training materials, presentations and guidelines. Presentations and coaching sessions to be delivered in class rooms, lecture halls and electronically (telephone/online).
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer's world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Managing complexity: Can work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Innovation: Embraces creativity and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities and results.
- Problem solving: Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution. Involves and/or manages the people and resources required.
- Business Management: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by effective management of business processes. Effectively plans, budgets, tracks and evaluates performance of his/her business area.
- Interaction: This position has daily interactions with hotels (clients), partners, team members and various critical departments within the organization. In many cases, interactions with both internal and external parties will be at mid and upper management levels.