In 2011 we took our hotel revenue management and marketing blog to the next level. We launched a new design and layout an integrated FaceBook comments plus social bookmarking buttons (FB Like, Google +, Tweet & LinkedIn Share). It created a whole new dynamics and increased the interaction with our fans.
Here the Top 10 most popular revenue management blog posts of 2011 :
- How to Market a Hotel
- Forget Rate Parity and Rate Integrity, let’s go to War
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tips for Hotels
- REVPAR… GOPPAR… Something is Missing
- A Year of Flash Sales and Price Wars in Hotels
- Are your 2012 Hotel Targets, Budget and Marketing Plan Ready?
- How to use QR Codes as a Hotel Marketing or Guest Service Tool
- Why Hotels must apply Revenue Management to their Spa
- The Shift from Hotel Product Marketing to Niche Targeting
- Top 20 Best Practices for DMO Websites
Quite a nice list of interesting reads, full of ongoing discussions through FaceBook comments.
And to top it all of, here our FREE Revenue Management eBook.
Hope you to see even more feedback and discussions in the comments section in 2012 :)