Ejecutivo de Marketing Digital y Contenido - Inglés Nativo - Descripción del Trabajo
Xotels is a boutique hotel management company and a driving force of change in the hospitality industry.
We have vast international experience in the development and management of hotels, assisting independent properties to outperform their local competition, and become market leaders.
We have been operating since 2006, and in our 12-year existence, we have grown our portfolio to over 80 hotels in 4 continents, and have a team of 50 strong hotel experts.
We are the A-Team of the hospitality industry, committed to generate a competitive ROI on your real estate and asset investments.
Content & Digital Marketing Executive - English
Mission of the Role
The Junior Content & Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, improving and updating content for our growing company to achieve its business goals.
- Head of Marketing
Core Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Create engaging and SEO optimized English content for Xotels webs, blogs and social media
- Create engaging and SEO optimized English Travel Blog Post for various Xotels’ hotel websites, blogs and social media profiles
- Edit, proof-read and rewrite content of writers and collaborators following the company standards
- Stay updated on hotel and Travel industry trends, and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Support the content distribution and the management of the editorial calendar
- Collaboration with team members on projects related to digital marketing
- Participate in Digital Marketing activities and website development tasks as required by priorities
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive and positive
- Extremely motivated and result driven
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment
- Ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Well-developed communication skills and customer oriented
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs
- Initiative, commitment and a meticulous attention to detail
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
- Team-worker and communicative to ensure high quality service
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
Experience & Qualifications
- Hospitality or Tourism studies
- English Native, other languages are a plus
- Must be EU Citizen or in possession Spanish work visa
- Proven work/internship experience as a Content Manager for B2B and/or B2C company in the Hospitality industry
- Experience with web CMS’s (Joomla and Wordpress)
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML