Hotel marketing Trainee – Becario/a - Descripción del puesto
Xotels is a boutique hotel management company and a driving force of change in the hospitality industry.
We have vast international experience in the development and management of hotels, assisting independent properties to outperform their local competition, and become market leaders.
We have been operating since 2006, and in our 12-year existence, we have grown our portfolio to over 80 hotels in 4 continents, and have a team of 50 strong hotel experts.
We are the A-Team of the hospitality industry, committed to generate a competitive ROI on your real estate and asset investments.
Hotel Marketing Trainee / Intern
At Xotels the Hotel Marketing Trainee will work alongside our digital marketing team supporting our international hotel client portfolio in their promotional acitivities.
Role & Tasks
- Assist in the creation of content for the web, blogs, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc. Support to improvement the content of the websites and blogs, including the glossary
- Rate Shopping / rate parity monitoring
- Investigation / other projects (SEO keywords database, Hotel brochure etc)
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist with execution of trade shows and events
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Support to marketing managers
- Currently enrolled in College or University
- Must already have EU student permit / visa
- Studying marketing, sales, or hotel management
- Experience in Marketing
- Knowledge of Office
- Confident and determined approach
- Communication skills
- Organized and strong analytical skills
- Extremely motivated and result driven
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. Spanish, French, or other languages are an asset
- Minimum of 5/6 months
Please note that our internships are non-paid placements. However you can apply for a scholarship from the Erasmus or Leonardo program
If you are looking to jumpstart your career in hotel marketing management, don't wait, apply now!