Développeur Web Full-Stack / Webmaster SEO
Xotels is a boutique hotel management company and a driving force of change in the hospitality industry.
We have vast international experience in the development and management of hotels, assisting independent properties to outperform their local competition, and become market leaders.
We have been operating since 2006, and in our 12-year existence, we have grown our portfolio to over 80 hotels in 4 continents, and have a team of 50 strong hotel experts.
We are the A-Team of the hospitality industry, committed to generate a competitive ROI on your real estate and asset investments.
Front-End / Full-Stack Web Developer - SEO Webmaster - Spanish/English
Mission of the Role
The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining company and hotel websites in an search engine optimised way following the latest web standards and best practices.
- Head of Marketing
Core Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Web Development and maintenance of our portfolio of hotel and corporate websites
- Implement product designs by programming in a variety of languages and using a variety of technologies
- Responsible for On-page SEO, launch and update of landing pages.
- Run A/B Testing
- Integration Internet Booking Engine, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager Settings, Search Console and other Marketing partners
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Apply configuration management, version control, best practices and standards
- Research and evaluate the latest software technologies (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Communicate status to team members and manager
- Communicate with both internal and external clients to ensure delivered code is properly delivered and documented
- Assist Professional Services/Support staff as required with complex investigations of technical issues
Experience & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3+ years of experience in a web development role
- Experience creating, configuring and programming in Joomla & Wordpress (themes and plugins development)
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Guidelines, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Htaccess, Robots.txt, Structure Data, DNS and Hosting set ups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in english & spanish, other languages are a plus
- Experience working in the travel sector a plus
- Must be EU Citizen or in possession Spanish work visa
- Only submissions in English will be considered
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive and positive
- Extremely motivated and result driven
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage its priorities
- Ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Well-developed communication skills and customer oriented
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs
- Initiative, commitment and a meticulous attention to detail
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
- Team-worker and communicative to ensure high quality service
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties