Hotel Management and Operations Internship - Job Description
Xotels is a company that offers remote revenue management and hotel management services for a portfolio of unique independent hotels. We have an international reputation for as force of change in the hotel industry. We continuously challenge the status quo.
Operations Management Trainee
At Xotels the Operations Management Trainee will work alongside our operations management team supporting our hotel client portfolio in the daily property operations. Time will be shared between working in the office and onsite at the properties.
Role & Tasks
- Creating Operations SOPs and Checklists
- Market research for new/potential properties
- Vendor research
- Understanding costs of the hotel and working with P&L Statement
- PMS system audits
- Operational audits
- Management trainee on property (Front Office Management)
- Handling guest arrivals, check-ins/outs, Housekeeping Operations
- Concierge services for guests
- Studying Hotel Management
- Experience in Front Office, Reservation or Sales Department
- English mandatory
- The trainees must be organized and possess strong critical thinking skills
- Minimum of 5/6 months
Please note that our internships are non-paid placements. However you can apply for a scholarship from the Erasmus or Leonardo program
If you are looking to jumpstart your career in hotel revenue management or in hotel management, don't wait, apply now!