Most Popular Revenue Management Articles in 2014
Again in 2014 we have published some articles very popular with our revenue management fans. What really struck a chord? Check out our most read hotel blog list and rankings for this year.
Our overall topper in terms of popularity is of course our Free Revenue Management Book, it got over 10.000 downloads.
But which individual articles scored well with hoteliers this year?
Top 5 most popular revenue management articles published in 2014
- How to Avoid Negative Guest Reviews
- Hotel Distribution in 2014: The Battle for Direct Sales!
- Throw your Hotel Loyalty Program out the Window
- Case Study: Revenue Management for Youth Hostels
- Case Study: How to Drive Direct Sales for Hotels
Overall top 10 most read in 2014:
- Hotel Market Segmentation
- How to write a Pursuasive Hotel Business Plan
- How to start your own Hotel
- How to Market a Hotel in 10 Steps
- Market Penetration Index
- The Definition and Fundamentals of Revenue Management
- Forecasting in Hotels starts with Making a Budget
- Evaluate the Value Proposition of your Competitors
- Innovative Hotel Concepts
- How to Measure your Efficiency? Hotel KPI
Some great reads, including some of our best blog work yet. You should definitely check them out over the next few days, if you haven't read them already.
And next year we will have some more inspriring articles coming up for you.
Best wishes for 2015 to all Xotels fans and hoteliers alike!
Patrick Landman @ Xotels