Top 10 Hotel Blog Posts of 2012
Last year we have been blogging away again trying to bring you some interesting ideas and alternative perspectives to the hotel industry. Looking back we have had a record year with our hotel blog. Some of the articles created great online discussions and debates, it was quite an interactive year. We also reached an all time record high with hits on our blog. Find out what was our top 10 most read hotel blog posts in 2012.
Top 10 Most Read Posts of 2012
- Hotels need to be more Disruptive
- Order Takers vs. Personalized Sales. How Effective is Your Hotel Selling over the Phone?
- Pre-Opening a Hotel? Don’t forget you need guests!
- Hotels should become more Business Minded
- What are some Hoteliers Smoking ?
- Internet Marketing has become Key in Hotel Asset Management
- Who do you trust with your hotel investment?
- Channel Management: an ongoing challenge for hotels
- Revenue Management Tools - the Ultimate Toolkit
- If You Don’t Have a Blog, Your Hotel Website is Dead !
And for the die-hard Xotels & hotel revenue management fans we have our Free Online RM Book.
Thank you for your support in making our blog such a success. We hope you will enjoy the reads in 2013, and look forward to your comments and feedback.
To get regular updates from our blog, subscribe on the right >>>
Patrick Landman @ Xotels