Virtual Hotel Operators / Chains (or VHO in short) offer independent hotels the opportunity to benefit from international exposure and management expertise brought in by the VHO´s umbrella branding without sacrificing their own identity and service quality. On the contrary, choosing the right VHO will result in higher performance across the board whilst maintaining the hotel´s strong brand image and characteristics that are so important to the overall hotel experience.
VHO´s can be both beneficial to new and existing properties as support is cross-departmental and stretches across all hotel lifecycles.
- Existing hotel:
- Increased visibility and exposure through the power of umbrella marketing and improved strategic positioning;
- Value add to customers by elevated product and service quality;
- Expert knowledge brought in by the VHO across all departments such as Revenue Management, Marketing;
- Financial optimization and subsequent increased asset value of the hotel.
- New hotel:
- Establishing a cohesive hotel business plan, marketing strategy, and pricing structure;
- Acquiring a strong position in the market from the get-go, instead of the typically slow trajectory to gain traction;
- Pre-opening marketing exposure through umbrella marketing;
- Reduced risk of entering the market, backed by the hotel opening track record of the VHO.
- Hotel Franchise Opportunities
- Hotel Representation
- Hotel Management
- Hotel Operator
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Management
- Virtual Hotel Operator
- Hotel Soft Brand
- Chain Hotel
- Hotel Chain