How to measure your efficiency? Hotel KPI
How can you measure the results of your revenue management strategy? Which KPI’s or Key Performance Indicators should you use?
Here are some key performance indicators to measure the results of your hotel revenue management strategy:
- REVPAR - Room Revenue per available Room
- TREVPAR - Total Revenue per available Room
- TREVPEC - Total Revenue per Client
- GOPPAR - Gross Operating Profit per available rooms
- REVPAM - Conference and Banqueting Revenue per available Square Meters
- REVPASH - Food & Beverage Revenue per available seats and hour (per F&B outlet)
Do you measure REVPAR, GOPPAR, and all above ratios (past results and future on the books) on a daily basis?
For more KPI definitions go to our : Revenue Management Glossary